PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, the duration that you visit the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier such as :(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. (3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on the Site, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you. (4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information ( PayPal email addresses), email addresses, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
-When you make an attempt to make a purchase through the Site, after you added products to your cart, we collect the information you type into those checkout fields, and we use this information to send an automated email if you do not complete the checkout process. This email contains a link for you to contact us in case there is something we can help you with.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This does not include trusted We share your Personal Information with third parties that are helping us use your Personal Information, as described above, or who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our 3rd party business partners include, for example:
Shopify - We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Google Analytics - We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Mailchimp - Mailchimp help us manage all of our outgoing email campaigns including abandoned cart emails. You can read more about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
Icount - Icount help us issue invoices for your purchases on our site. You can read more about how Icount uses your Personal Information here: https://www.icount.co.il/privacy-policy.
GDPR Banner - GDPR Banner collects consent from customers when using our site. You can read more about how GDPR Banner uses your Personal Information here: https://smarteucookiebanner.upsell-apps.com/privacy.
Shogun - Shogun helps us create responsive pages for our site. You can read more about how Shogun uses your Personal Information here: https://getshogun.com/privacy.
Adroll - Adroll use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. You can read more about how Adroll uses your Personal Information here: https://smarteucookiebanner.upsell-apps.com/privacy.
Freshdesk - Freshdesk helps us connect with our customers. You can read more about how Freshworks uses your Personal Information here: https://www.freshworks.com/privacy/